Jun - Oct
Tour operates Tue, Thu & Sun – June to October
Departs Jabiru 8 am
Departs Cooinda Lodge at 9 am
Returns to Cooinda approx. 6.30 pm and Jabiru approx. 7.15 pm
Please note tour can sometimes run late due to distance and 4 wheel drive road
Maximum 18 passengers
Includes Picnic Lunch
Rates 1st June 2021 – 31st Oct 2021
Child $179 (5 – 15 yrs inclusive)
Depart Jabiru and head down the Kakadu Highway where we turn off to Jim Jim and Twin Falls, the jewels of Kakadu National Park.
Explore Jim Jim and Twin Falls which is accessed by 4 wheel drive. A good level of fitness is required to participate in this tour. There is a lot of walking over sand and rocks and scrambling over boulders to get into these areas but it is well worth the reward at the end.
If Twin Falls is late opening for the season the tour will visit Jim Jim. If for some reason both of these areas are late to open the tour will take you to alternative waterholes such as Gunlom, Motor Car Falls or Maguk (Barramundi Gorge). Also please note that Kakadu National Park Headquarters will usually close Jim Jim and Twin Falls early to mid October due to the build up and when this occurs the tour will take you to alternative water holes.
Twin Falls boat shuttle fee is not included in the price and is to be paid on the day @ $12.50 per person when the shuttle is operational.
What to bring on the Jim Jim and Twin Falls Tour
Wide brimmed hat
Water bottle (1.5 litres)
Good walking shoes / boots with good grip
A small back pack is ideal for the walks
Along with tour booking conditions please ensure you understand our websites Terms & Conditions.
• Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
• Safari is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
• Twin Falls boat shuttle fee of $12.50 is collected on day of travel and not included in price. Please
have cash ready to pay direct to boat shuttle provider.
• * Twin and Jim Jim Falls may not be accessible between the shoulder periods of June and October.
During this time we will visit Gunlom Falls, Maguk or the Yurmikmik Region (Motor Car Falls or
• Waterfalls may be closed by Park Authorities at any time and itineraries may be amended to reflect
• Vehicle may occasionally carry 20 passengers for operational reasons
• Travel Insurance is highly recommended.