3 Day Litchfield Kakadu 4wd Tour
Departs: Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays
The 3 Day Litchfield Kakadu 4wd Tour will take you to both Kakadu National Park and Litchfield National Park. You will visit all the main attractions with a small group in a 4WD, this is a great adventure Tour and is designed for the fit and active, a reasonable level of fitness is required.
Cost: $610 per adult (includes Kakadu National Park Fee)
Group Size: 9 – 14
18 – 45 years recommended (this is a guide only)
Sleeping bag hire $15 or you may bring your own.
See our Green Season option Nov – Apr HERE
Day 1 – Kakadu National Park
- Pick up at 6.30 am from accommodation
- Head to Corroboree Billabong for a wildlife and crocodile cruise
- Ubirr (Rock art and views)
- Kakadu National Park HQ – Bowali Information Centre
- Camping at our safari camp site at Jim Jim Falls
- Shower and toilet facilities (Lunch & Dinner)
Day 2 – Kakadu National Park
- Early to rise for a big day
- Hike to the top of the Arnhem Land Escarpment at Twin Falls, fantastic views and swimming in pristine pools, avoiding the crowds.
- Jim Jim Falls, a 1 km walk to the plunge pool for a refreshing swim surrounded by towering sandstone cliffs
- From here we head to our camp near Litchfield
- Aussie BBQ with a taste plate of crocodile, buffalo and kangaroo
- Showers and toilet facilities ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 3 – Litchfield National Park
- Up early again to head to Litchfield National Park
- Wangi Falls
- Florence Falls for a cool swim
- Tolmer Falls
- Buley Rockholes
- Giant Termite Mounds
- Return to Darwin approximately 6.30 pm (Breakfast & Lunch)
Itinerary may be done in reverse at Guides discretion.
All itineraries on the 3 day Litchfield Kakadu 4wd tour are subject to change without notice due to seasonal and extreme weather conditions, national park road or attraction closures and cultural commitments from Traditional owners. All tours must be reconfirmed 24 hrs prior to travel.
We Provide: All food and water, tents and swags, transportation, tour guide, wildlife cruise, camping fees & Kakadu National Park Pass is included in the cost.
What to Bring:
- Good walking shoes or boots.
- Insect repellent
- A wide brimmed sun hat
- Long sleeve light shirt for sun protection
- 1 litre water bottle for drinking
- Swimming costume and a towel
- Light comfortable clothing
- A jacket (mainly for June, July and August nights)
- Medication and other personal requirements
- A sense of humour
- Sleeping bag (can be hired for $15, please advise when booking)
- Luggage is strictly restricted to 10 kilos per person