- Home Billabong Boat Ramp is currently open, however Please see Cooinda Lodge staff before launching your boat, due to the high risk of safety. Take extreme caution as flood waters have risen and are fast flowing.
- Mardugal Boat Ramp: Due to flood waters rising and flowing fast, extreme caution is to be taken. It is advised that launching boats are to be done by High Clearance 4WD vehicles ONLY.
- Yurmikmik Walks are now OPEN.
- Cahills Crossing CLOSED due to safety and cultural reasons.
- Magela Creek (road to Ubirr) is now IMPASSABLE. Water over the road at 1.5 metres flowing and likely to rise.
- Please drive with care and adhere all signage.