There are plenty of options when choosing your Kakadu accommodation.
- Aurora South Alligator – Rooms and Campground (40klms from Jabiru back towards Darwin)
- Aurora Kakadu Lodge – Rooms and Campground
- Anbinik Kakadu – Rooms and Campground
- Mercure Crocodile Hotel – Rooms only
- Cooinda Lodge (home of Yellow Water) – Rooms and Campground (55 klms from Jabiru on the Kakadu Highway towards Pine Creek)
The campground is also within close proximity to Cooinda Lodge Kakadu, which includes a large tropical pool and alfresco dining at the Barra Bar and Bistro.
Relax and camp within the Cooinda campgrounds, surrounded by a myriad of birdlife and fauna; providing a grounded closeness to the wilderness of Kakadu National Park.
Kakadu Lodge is based in Jabiru and is a great place to relax after a day out exploring Kakadu. It has a variety of cabins available, and separate to the accommodation area are 200 lovely grassed powered and unpowered campsites.Read More
Anbinik Kakadu Resort formally known as Lakeview Park Kakadu offers great accommodation in Kakadu. A cool, shady retreat from the heat of a Top End day.Read More
Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel is an indigenous owned four star hotel, located in Kakadu National Park. The hotel is Kakadu’s only full serviced hotel and is uniquely shaped to represent Kakadu’s most famous inhabitant, the saltwater crocodile.Read More
Rest by a billabong. Cooinda Lodge Kakadu is the gateway to Yellow Water Billabong in the heart of Kakadu and the ideal base to explore the treasures of the region. With 48 air-conditioned lodge rooms offering a very relaxed stay to Kakadu.Read More